Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Firefox Addon: KeyScrambler

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:26:53 +0100

I tried installing this plugin to Firefox 3.6.12 in a virtualbox XP32(SP3)
environment and it is incompatible.
I may wait for an update to the plugin and analyse its behaviour,
providing my curiosity doesn't wane in the meantime.

Alternatively, you can just decompress the XPI (it's in fact a zip) and
inspect the js files and/or decompress any binaries.
I suppose they are distributing some form of driver, so you'd find
IDA/ollydbg useful.

Chris.