Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Barack Obama <-- Not Appropriate

From: Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 02:37:28 +0200

You make less and less sense with every post you make. You are delusional.
Ask for help (not online).

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:34 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com> wrote:

And you ?

Please tell me god, i know i'm an inferior human being regarding you, but
please tell me

2009/1/22 Avraham Schneider <avri.schneider () gmail com>

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 2:03 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com> wrote:

hey bitch, you're the first to spread propaganda here, then STFU.

this mailing list is archived online - it's not difficult to prove you
wrong, but you ignore reality so I'm not going to bother (it's too easy for
others to do if they really cared)

You've got no creditbility here.

Why, because you say so?

What did you do for computer security lately?