Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: McKinnon a 'scapegoat for Pentagon insecurity'

From: "James Matthews" <nytrokiss () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 14:26:02 -0700

It's cheaper for them to scare people away then secure their systems!

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 10:43 AM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 6, 2008 at 1:22 AM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
Here is the Marcus Sachs Youtube video, I forgot to add it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSUPTZVlkyU

Maybe the Gary Mckinnon lawyers could use it to prove the U.S mind set
right now as a last ditch hope.

We can't allow a man to goto jail for life, if the reason is only for
Marcus Sachs to get cyber security funding and power, thats just
sickening.

http://freegary.org.uk/

All the best,

n3td3v

Hi Free Gary website,

Consider adding the Marcus Sachs Youtube video onto the Free Gary blog
as a case against sending Gary to the U.S. during the election season,
which would only see Glasgow-born Gary paraded on CNN and Fox News
during election coverage. :(

I would like to see what your readers think about the video and Marcus
Sachs's media agenda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSUPTZVlkyU

From one Scot to another, I wish Gary luck and best wishes to his
friends and family, you have my sympathy at this difficult time.

After seeing the Youtube video, the timing and reason for fast
tracking Gary is known more now than ever, and we have no doubt about
Marcus Sachs and his intentions to use this fine Scottish born lad as
a political baseball to score a home run.

The Scots, we stick together in times of hardships, and this is one of
those times that Gary needs friends and support from the security
community more than ever.

Please print these emails out for Gary to read, and download the
Youtube video file onto a medium that he will be able to watch without
his computer-use restriction order being breached.

Here is a tool that will allow you to do it:
http://www.download.com/YouTube-Downloader/3000-2071_4-10647340.html

All the best,

n3td3v

--