Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: security industry software license

From: AaRoNg11 <aarong11 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 00:52:54 +0100

I really don't understand how you even think this idea has any chance of
succeeding. You obviously didn't read my response properly; not only did I
address issues of money, but also the fact that it would be absolutely
impossible to implement such a system due to existing infrastructures and
lack of records. Please read the rest of my response properly.