Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: NTLM Multiprotocol Replay attacks

From: "Trollie Fingers" <trolliefingers () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:42:31 -0500

point taken.  i still don't agree that the rest of someones life should be
an extension of their prison sentence.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:29 PM, <Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu> wrote:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:54:26 EST, Trollie Fingers said:

I also don't think we should prevent people from arranging words as they
sit
fit on printed items.  Isn't there some sort of amendment over here that
protects this kind of thing? (For those in Ermerika.)

It's generally accepted that convicted criminals forfeit large sections of
their "rights".  Being in a jail or prison is certainly cutting down on
their
"right" to liberty - and if you're a convicted felon, you also usually lose
your "rights" to vote or own firearms.  In general, the various branches
of government are free to restrict any other "rights" they choose, as long
as they manage to stay clear of the Eighth Amendment prohibition against
"cruel and unusual punishment".