Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ford Motors IT Contact

From: "Nate McFeters" <nate.mcfeters () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:08:46 -0500

Is this in response to a vulnerability to report, or in response to some
other form of abuse, like spam?

-Nate

On 5/27/08, Gary Wilson <dragon () dragons org uk> wrote:

On Tue, May 27, 2008 16:46, Simon Smith wrote:
Does anyone here have a contact for Ford Motors IT Department,
Specifically for abuse?
--

Europe, or US?  And in relation to their online activities or other?

When I was on my placement year, I did all of Ford Europe's website and I
was employed by the Marketting company Winderman Cato Johnson - so I guess
contacting them if it's Europe and to do with their online prescence.

Things may have changed, but a quick google suggests Wunderman are still
heavilly involved with Ford, Europe.

HTH

GW

--
  /           Gary Wilson, aka dragon/dragonlord/dragonv480            \
.'(_.------.  e: dragon () northernscum org uk MSN: dragonv480   .------._)`.

`.( `------'     w: http://volvo480.northernscum.org.uk       `------' ).'
  \                w: http://www.northernscum.org.uk                   /