Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ford Motors IT Contact

From: "Stack Smasher" <stacksmasher () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:50:38 -0400

I would not waste your time. Fords IT is so disconnected and contractor
dependant you would be better off locking yourself in an empty room and
yelling at the wall.

Contractors could care less if the corporate assets are at risk, as long as
the check clears at the end of the week they are fine.....

"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"

Does anyone here have a contact for Ford Motors IT Department,
Specifically for abuse?
--

- simon

--
"If you see me laughing, you better have backups"