Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Need some help with management

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 20:45:06 -0700

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:51 AM, Daniel Sichel <daniels () ponderosatel com> wrote:
My management here wants to put a server on our LAN, not administered by us

all of the responses to this are retarded.

tell him to setup a server.  dare him. double dog dare!

when it pings, load it full of goatse.cx and tubgurl and lemonparty.

ask, "do you want to run AND SECURE your own server?"

case closed.

(the shock of an unanticipated goatse.cx, tubgurl, lemonparty,
2girls1cup, 2guys1horse, etc, etc, etc is effective at the "reptillian
brain" level of understanding.  this is the manner in which you must
speak to a technically incompetent, and delegations averse management
hierarchy)