Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ganging up on n3td3v

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 20:37:38 -0400

i see what you did there.

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Dr. J Swift <fdiscsplat () gmail com> wrote:
Mr. D3v,

 I find it strange that you can't remember the threats that you have
 made in the last week.  Based upon the currency of your threats, I
 find it troublesome that you call those threats hysterically funny and
 that you dismiss them as having occurred at extended periods in the
 past.

 On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 6:27 PM, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:

 >  Mr Alias,
 >
 >  This Mr.Wallace stuff is getting old, I am the same person, you don't
 >  suddenly need to re-address me as Mr.Wallace and re-post everything
 >  i've ever said on the mailing lists since 2004 and ask if it was true,
 >  false, a joke, a wind up or not.
 I reposted some of the items that you wrote in the last week.

 >  That would take another 4 years to complete and is boring and
 >  pointless... even though it is hysterically funny to look back on.
 >
 >  Its your judgement to decide if what i've said since whenever I
 >  started posting on the mailing lists are true, false, a joke, a wind
 >  up or not, hell I can't even remember half the shit I wrote last
 >  month, never mind any other time.

 Actually, it is the judgement and function of my local police department.