Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ganging up on n3td3v

From: "Professor Micheal Chatner" <mchatner () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 15:18:41 -0700

Dear Mr. Nate McFeters,

I see that you are an A-list blogger for the web2.o security industry
of now and was wondering why aren't you attending the great security
blogging conference with blazerman9000 and other like-minded douches
such as yourself? Please, keep your comments in your livejournal and
off of the virtuous Full Disclosure mailing list. This is a place for
discussions about disclosing vulnerabilities not questioning the
mindsets of prominent security researchers like myself.

You may add yourself to the list at the following URL:

http://mediaphyter.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/security-bloggers-meet-up-no-helmet-required/

You will notice that it was started by a no name PR industry slut.

If you acquire Leigh Howell's phone number or AIM name please provide
it to me in a private email.

Yours Truly,
Professor Micheal Chatner, M.D., CISSP