Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Ganging up on n3td3v

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 00:02:10 +0100

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Dr. J Swift <fdiscsplat () gmail com> wrote:
Mr. D3v,

I find it strange that you can't remember the threats that you have
made in the last week.  Based upon the currency of your threats, I
find it troublesome that you call those threats hysterically funny and
that you dismiss them as having occurred at extended periods in the
past.

I remember them, like I say though i'm not going over every post i've
ever made to verify whats true,
false, a joke, a wind up or not.