Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

From: reepex <reepex () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:11:14 -0600

On Dec 31, 2007 9:36 PM, Andre Gironda <andreg () gmail com> wrote:

Sites such as PullThePlug, HackThisSite, etc all borrowed ideas from
UPT,

what exactly was borrowed? because I am pretty sure none of the hackthissite
founders were around when this magazine was.

There are few PCI ASV's or penetration testing companies that I would find
any

value in -- and QuietMove exceeds my expectations in this area.

what are their methods? No one has answered that yet.. I imagine being a
small company they must rely on alot of automated testing due to time/man
power restraints