Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Professional IT Security Providers - Exposed] QuietMove ( D - )

From: Adam Muntner <adam.muntner () quietmove com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:33:36 -0500

That would be an incorrect assumption. As I mentioned in the followup email - I types my response on my phones touchscreen, on a moving train.

D- on your reading comprehension skills.

F on your need to diss, anonymously.

F- on if there is such a thing based on your suggestion of suicide for my choice in cell phone. Save your allowance and maybe you could buy one, too.

I will stand by my words. I sign my name to them. Though, based on the content and quality of your posts, I see why you won't.

Adam Muntner
Managing Partner
QuietMove, Inc.
http://www.quietmove.com