Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: in Memory of Dude VanWinkle / Justin Plazzo

From: "Geoffrey Gowey" <gjgowey () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:48:48 -0800

The problem here is not the "not being mean to anyone" (that's beyond hope
on the Internet), but being rude and immature about the passing of a
person.  Like I said, I didn't know him, but have some respect for those who
did.  Are the trolls here really so desperate that they don't just kick a
person when he is down, but even after he's dead?  Talk about desperation.

Even after someone doesn't have a pulse they're still "fair game" in the
eyes of some.  I wonder if after he's buried some troll will dig him up just
to kick him around some more.  The keyboard warriors here have gone too far
on this one.  Have some decency folks.