Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [inbox] in Memory of Dude VanWinkle / JustinPlazzo

From: "Richard Golodner" <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:34:10 -0600

        On Feb 11th Exibar said:
        It truly is a sad day today that JP died.  I know some people didn't
like
his postings, but that doesn't really matter.  It's truly sad when one of
our own dies unexpectedly like this, truly sad.  Does anyone have any news
as to how this tragedy happened?

  He surely will be missed, he always added a little "spice" to certain
topics that will forever be gone.

  Rest in peace JP, the universe is now yours to explore...

   Exibar

        Exibar, that was well said and heartfelt. JP was a good guy even if
he did appear to bother some people on this list. He and I had a dialogue
off-list and he was a bright, funny man with keen insight. He never
mentioned any illness or anything wrong. I hope someone will say the same
about me one day. Hopefully it will be in another 30 plus years as he
certainly went home long before work was through

      most sincerely, Richard