Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Disrespecting the respectable Dude VanWinkle / Justin Plazzo, illegal?

From: Simon Smith <simon () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:11:18 -0500

Ok,

Big deal I typed it wrong once. More significantly, your interpretation
of what I wrote is inaccurate. Why are you supporting the trolls?

RB wrote:
At least spell 'Libel' correctly for anyone to take you seriously.
You should know vain threats won't help the matter, and will frankly
only encourage the trolls to continue.  Yes, they are egregiously
immature and offend you in the wake of DvW's death, but that doesn't
make them any different than the trolls they were two weeks ago.

Let it go, man - it's a fight you can't win unless you have deeper
pockets and more political power than all of corporate Amerika
combined.

--

- simon