Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: We're letting the bad guys win

From: n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:23:39 +0000

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Some Guy Posting To Full Disclosure
<fd.leach () googlemail com> wrote:
ok this is what this whole thing looks like to me:

They (Ureleet) try to get my attention, they don't care if I stop or
not, they flame me. If I email them in private, then they forward the
message to the list and keep the noise going.

They aren't interested in me leaving the list, they are interested in
being troublemakers and bring me down to their level.

You like me are gullible and naive to respond to them, I have stopped
responding to them and so should you, pretend you don't see their
posts.