Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: We're letting the bad guys win

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:42:24 -0500

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Bipin Gautam <bipin.gautam () gmail com> wrote:
On 12/9/08, Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com> wrote:
ok, so we need 2 chalk up bipin as being a n3td3v athletic supporter as wel.

You have a passion to abuse least someone all the time ? So you were
like this to all you EX-girlfriend in real  life as well?

sure.  believe what u want.  dont care much for u or n3td0rk

If you treat n3td3v like a cat with no way out, he is sure to  act the
way he does. Let him improve if you are really here with a good
motive. BS isnt taking you anywhere.

hes going to act this way anyway, weve proved that.

Least, n3td3v accepted his shortcomings. He wasnt wrong when he said
you were his enemy. You treat him like that all the time. What more
can he expect.

where did he accept shit?

So Ureleet, what are you really trying to accomplish with all this? Ok
we all get your point that you can abuse someone because you CAN

nope.  hes a moron, but claims hes a whitehat.  he says hes an ethical
hacker, he says he does research, yet, he cant prove any of it.
afaict hes a dropout.

What is it that annoys you all the time? Lets try put it in words.
Lets all hear it. And if  your reason is genuine enough we might be
just raise enough money to send you  to a psychiatrist. But for that
you will have to prove us all by acting twice as irrational as you
have been all these times. (which you will follow after reading this
all) Who in right sense of mind would post 6 continuous message.

u nd ur mindless blather.  the fact that u r taking my oxygen.

Do you do drugs or something? (Now how do i complain that to police ):

nope.  im this grumpy all the time fucker.

Stop acting like a kid! Give n3td3v a genuine reason why is he soo
wrong when you make fun of him and maybe HE will take your words with
some seriousness and listen you without the meaningless discussion
that has been in FD like forever.

he knows why he is wrong.  uve apparently just joined the list.  ive
outlined my beef w/ him in the past.  he needs to come correct.  yo.

The choice is yours on how you treat him and how he behaves back to you.

yup.  and ill treat him AND u like shit as long as he acts like shit.  fuck u.