Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: We're letting the bad guys win

From: Ureleet <ureleet () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 08:58:39 -0500

ok, so we need 2 chalk up bipin as being a n3td3v athletic supporter as wel.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 12:55 AM, Bipin Gautam <bipin.gautam () gmail com> wrote:
On 12/9/08, n3td3v <xploitable () gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 4:53 AM, j-f sentier <j.sentiar () gmail com> wrote:
You started that shit at least 3 years ago.
Now as the wind blow in another way, you play the mature game ?
let us laugh, you dont know shit and you're fucking far away from any sign
of maturity, and let me tell you, this will end when you'll get the fuck
out
of here, as many persons on this list are expecting you to do so.

What if I stop responding to you, what will you do then? I've been
letting you have my attention for some time now

yeah exactly, n3td3v. good going. lets see it in practice!

dont let bad guys laugh at us. lets break the trend and forget the past.

lets all keep noise low, including BS. focus your time to something
more meaningful... :)