Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Help with education

From: blah <blah () blakogre com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:33:13 -0700

I'm not sure I agree with Jared.  I think you might find Stack's suggestions
especially satisfying - be a dentist or a chiropracter!

I mean, just think of all the creative ways you could deal with
condescending, arrogant jerks who are incapable of helping someone with an
earnest question?

I'd love to be a dentist or a chiropractor with either of them sitting in a
chair at my office.

Good times indeed.

On 7/17/07, Jared DeMott <demottja () msu edu> wrote:

Михал Потапыч wrote:
> If these are the kind of questions you ask then perhaps you should
> reconsider your decision.

don't listen bro, there will always be nah-sayers when you're dreaming
big.  like i said offline, go for it!

jared