Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Wachovia Bank website sends confidential information

From: Bob Bruen <bruen () coldrain net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:40:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Jim,

No, I did not "declare the whole of Wachovia technically challenged based
on the one incident at a security conference.." What I was pointing out is
that the current problem of their failure to put up a secure web and their
failure to respond to notification about has another data point from 6
about months ago.

In general enterprises send only a small group of people to any given
conference, so no, the whole of Wachovia did not attend. Nevertheless,
when you are the one attending, you are a representive of that enterprise.

You seemed to have missed the point that I was adding to a discussion, not
trying to create a new one. My point was in the dustbin, where it would
have stayed, until the current discussion appeared.

             -- bob