Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ***SPAM*** Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 07:53:42 -0400

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:18:29 CDT, Nick Oliver said:

Well, I am here to tell you that this Ugly American right wing trash agrees
with Paul.  This country, with all its faults, is the only country on this
sad planet with the guts and determination to TRY to right wrongs.

Except when the wrongs are caused by the people currently in charge of our
own country.  Seems in their rush to fix the *rest* of the world, our leaders
have come up with strange interpretations of things like "free speech zones",
"habeas corpus", the Geneva Conventions, and open and verifiable elections.
Yes, it is pretty ugly when our right wing trash blindly supports the leadership
when it does things that should make any right winger start seriously thinking
about armed revolt (which is, after all, exactly why the Second Amendment
exists).

Maybe we should get our *own* ship in order before trying to impose our broken
belief system on other countries.  Huh?  Maybe, just maybe, the other countries
would appreciate it more if the stuff being rammed down their throats wasn't
from a bunch of obvious power-hungry, world-dominating hypocrites?