Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ***SPAM*** Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 20:35:19 -0500

--On October 13, 2006 11:17:32 AM +1000 ninjadaito () hushmail com wrote:

Nick,

Go educate yourself!  You'll catch up with the rest of the world
eventually.

Check this article out: -

If that is what you call education, you're demented. The entire article is opinion without one single cite to anything factual to back it up.

And lastly, the UN is no more than a tool that the USA uses to
justify its global aggression, to be ignored when it chooses.

That's beyond hilarious. The UN is a corrupt, useless organization that rapes helpless children in Africa and stands idly by while terrorists blow up innocent people. I'd like nothing more than to kick them out of our country and use their building for something worthwhile. France seems like a good location. They're masters at talking and doing nothing.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/