Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: ***SPAM*** Re: UNOFFICIAL ZERT PATCH CAUSES NYC PLANECRASH

From: "Nick Oliver" <nwoliver () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:12:14 -0500

Another interesting fact.  While Paul and I, the neocon barbarian Ugly
American right wing trash that we are, attempt to pass on information in a
thoughtful and civilized manner, the more enlightened, liberal,
free-thinking and rightous members of this list find it necessary to use
foul language and personal insults to get their points across.

That's beyond hilarious.  The UN is a corrupt, useless organization that
rapes helpless children in Africa and stands idly by while terrorists blow
up innocent people.  I'd like nothing more than to kick them out of our
country and use their building for something worthwhile.  France seems
like a good location.  They're masters at talking and doing nothing.

Well said Paul.  I agree.  Which of you fine, high minded people out there
want to take on the corrupt, useless, resource sucking organization that is
the UN?  Pay their bills, provide them with office space, housing and
diplomatic immunity?
nwo