Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Panda Antivirus Enterprise Secure, Norton Antivirus 2005 and the virus "I Love You"

From: Peter van den Houten <petervdh () orange net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 15:39:10 +0100

My ISP caught it:
-----------------
The Orange virus filtering service discovered a virus or unauthorised code (e.g. spyware or trojan) in an email sent to you.

Message sender:       full-disclosure-bounces () lists grok org uk
Message recipient(s): petervdh () orange net
Message subject: [Full-disclosure] RE: Panda Antivirus Enterprise Secure,
Message date:         Thu, 4 May 2006 13:32:26 +0200 (CEST)
Message size:         8.84Kb

The e-mail contained this virus or unauthorized code:
        >>> [VBS/LoveLetter-MM]