Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: Panda Antivirus Enterprise Secure, Norton Antivirus 2005 and the virus "I Love You"

From: Niklas <maxxess () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 07:15:39 +0200

Symantec 10 corp. immediately detetcts this as Loveletter.CI through real
time protection when accessing the file within the arhive.

/N

On 5/4/06, Joxean Koret <joxeankoret () yahoo es> wrote:

Sorry, the email was sended without the attachment.

---
Regards,
Joxean Koret

> Attached goes a working "I Love You" virus in which
> changed ONLY the variable "dirsystem" with the name
> "kk2" (The file attached have the extension
> ".txt.gz",
> otherwise, with the .vbs extension the file will be
> locked by all the most populars anti-viral
> toolkits).

Disclaimer:
~~~~~~~~~~~

The information in this advisory and any of its
demonstrations is provided "as is" without any
warranty of any kind.

I am not liable for any direct or indirect damages
caused as a result of using the information or
demonstrations provided in any part of this
advisory.

Contact:
~~~~~~~~

       Joxean Koret at joxeanpiti<<<<<<<<@>>>>>>>>yah00<<<<<<dot>>>>>es