Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gadievron flood

From: "Gary Leons" <tastytastybeef () googlemail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:51:28 +0100

On 3/12/06, Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski () gmail com> wrote:
If you bothered to look at any of the headers you'd see that Gadi
didn't post any of the messages.  They came from c0replay.net or
something rather.

I take it english is not your first language? I'm not accusing Evron
of being a spammer, I'm accusing him of being an idiot.

Gadi has started some interesting discussions, but feel free to keep
trashing people's messages who post advisories not dealing with XSS on
here, god knows sensible posts ruin this list for the kids.

-sb

If you are such a fan of his gibsonesque rantings, why not join his
fan club. He doesnt start any interesting discussions, he dredges up
tired old rubbish that might sound interesting to a naive ear, but not
to anyone else.

Hey Stan, I thought you were an ELITE XSS MAST3R
http://www.mail-archive.com/bugtraq () securityfocus com/msg08914.html

That one even has a path disclosure 0-day, you're my hero!!!!