Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gadievron flood

From: "Gary Leons" <tastytastybeef () googlemail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 23:15:33 +0100

On 3/12/06, php0t <very () unprivate com> wrote:

  This has been going on for about a day... Come on. I know it's Sunday,
but... You know.

Personally, I find the Gay Slut advisories a refreshing change from
the crap Evron normally posts. But then, I kill filed him after his
"OMG I FOUND A LUNIX VIRUS" thread, so maybe he's reduced the
frequency of pathetic commentaries since then, I dont know.

Hopefully some more subscribers will have kill filed him by now, and
he'll get bored and go away, so at least some good may come of this
spamminess.

Gary.