Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gadievron flood

From: "Stan Bubrouski" <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:36:45 -0500

On 3/12/06, Gary Leons <tastytastybeef () googlemail com> wrote:
Personally, I find the Gay Slut advisories a refreshing change from
the crap Evron normally posts. But then, I kill filed him after his
"OMG I FOUND A LUNIX VIRUS" thread, so maybe he's reduced the
frequency of pathetic commentaries since then, I dont know.

If you bothered to look at any of the headers you'd see that Gadi
didn't post any of the messages.  They came from c0replay.net or
something rather.

Hopefully some more subscribers will have kill filed him by now, and
he'll get bored and go away, so at least some good may come of this
spamminess.

Gadi has started some interesting discussions, but feel free to keep
trashing people's messages who post advisories not dealing with XSS on
here, god knows sensible posts ruin this list for the kids.

-sb

Gary.