Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: breaking news tools, for an ever changing community

From: Eric Ericson <harlequin () earthlink net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 10:26:47 -0700

Well, on top of that what if you don't have a static IP at home? Or what if
your outbound NAT at the office is actually a /28 pool that it selects from
based on load?

Interesting idea, but it seems a bit unworkable.

-E2

--
Eric Ericson
harlequin () earthlink net

Commitment, n.:
        Commitment can be illustrated by a breakfast of ham and eggs.
The chicken was involved, the pig was committed.