Full Disclosure mailing list archives

breaking news tools, for an ever changing community

From: n3td3v <n3td3v () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 15:54:44 +0100

The n3td3v group is building a secure website for users.

We're working right now on a website which will feature raw
intelligence on the underground for Microsoft, Google, Yahoo.

Our new site will focus on breaking news and will offer our members
'breaking news tools, for an ever changing community'.

Our security site will be secure and will offer for free to every user:

A blog for every user to talk about n3td3v

We'll give you an e-mail address to use on our mailing list.
The problem with mailing lists is, they allow people to subscribe
their own e-mail address to a list, which allows for network abuses,
our system is different.

Our email accounts will delete every message older than 30 days, the
account will allow you to discuss breaking news to external mail hosts
or directly to our mailing list system, no attachments permitted.

Remember, our site is about breaking security news and tools for users
to utilise breaking news and to freely express an opinion based on
breaking news. Breaking news isn't more than 30days, and why we'll
delete messages in your account older than 30days.

A subscription to our mailing list to hear about our zero-day

A really simple syndication http interface to add open news sources to
subscribe to non-n3td3v external rss enabled sites.

A web-based instant messenger we've been designing using AJAX, perl
and flash, along with a chatroom using our own protocol for our token
based message encryption. (to be announced).

Intelligence on our site will be unique news, you'll be encouraged to
talk about n3td3v, and to submit unique intelligence to the site.
There will be no mention of other news accept the n3td3v group's own
news for Microsoft, Google Yahoo. (our main targets).

When you signup for a n3td3v account, your account will be binded with
your IP address, and you will only be able to access your account with
that IP address unique address. If you try and access your account on
an IP address you didn't sign-up with, you'll be denied access to your
account.

We said the new website will be free, although we ask for donations to
keep our self-hosted dedicated servers maintained by our dev team.
We've already taken out massive bank loans to get this project off the
ground, so we're not controlled by any other company and its terms of
service.

When and if you donate, we'll send you a n3td3v press pack, including
n3td3v branded t-shirt, pen and mouse mat.

With n3td3v group, you're protected.

Our breaking news and communications site -- coming soon.