Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: 70 million computers are using Windows 98rightnow

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:46:38 -0400

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:37:38 EDT, clarkron said:

Since when does my not being able to view Microsoft rich web sites with
firefox become my problem. I didn't design the site. I didn't get paid
to design the site. I am not begging people to come visit the site. I'm
not selling anything on the site. The Microsoft rich web sites that I
cannot visit are not my problem. It's the problem of the designers and
developers of the site who can no longer sell me whatever they wanted to
sell because if I can't view their site I will go elsewhere.

Yes, but.. You apparently have 2 neurons to rub together and a clue to feed them :)

When Joe Sixpack can't watch the video of Britney Spears and Dancing Hamsters
that plays while in the background, his computer is subjected to a drive-by
fruiting and taken over by a malicious download, he perceives a problem.

The *real* problem is that the problem he percieves isn't the right one.