Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: infosecbofh

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:26:29 -0800

On 1/6/06, Paul <pvnick () gmail com> wrote:
I hate to get involved, but AT LEAST HE'S TRYING. Even if his findings
aren't going to cause a worldwide virus epidemic if the details are leaked
or disclosed irresponsibly, they do contribute to the computer security
industry and to the safety of the companies and customers affected. N3td3v
(as well as all members of this list) should be appreciated and respected
for their contributions. I say if you have nothing to give - not just
advisories, but anything constructive - then please just enjoy the list
passively. There is no reason to flame N3td3v for his work.

Yes, you are right to a point but he EVERBLOWS the impact of his so
called work and expects everyone to bow down to him.