Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: infosecbofh

From: Stan Bubrouski <stan.bubrouski () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:03:44 -0500

Oh where to begin...

On 1/5/06, Joe Average <yahooinsider () gmail com> wrote:
I guess he got bored of turning netdev into public enemy number one, to

You are n3td3v, and talking in the third person under an assumed
identity just adds to your own turmoil.

divert attention away from the real guy who is messing up the list, none

Yep infosecbofh, joe average, n3td3v, etc... are a nuisance, but in
infosecbofh's defense he seems to be using only one email account to
torture his victims.

other than the guy who has never released any security vulnerabilities... I
present to you...mr infosecbofh...round of applause!

You keep coming back to this but all you ever find is XSS in sites,
not even in products or such.  I'm not putting down what you do, but
you act like its so important and that it makes you more important
even though it doesn't.  Also, its hard to be sympathetic for you
getting picked on when you *clearly* try to instigate situations at
every turn, and when n3td3v isn't mentioned in a thread you bring him
up, and he's you so what can you expect?

Please stop responding to this crap, its no secret you want it to
continue so your name gets more hits on google, but the rest of us
could care less about you or problems with everyone who ever
contradicts you.  Stay in school and shut up.  PLEASE.

Best Regards,
sb