Full Disclosure mailing list archives

re: Insecurity in Finnish parlament (computers)

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:07:50 +0200 (EET)

Markus Jansson wrote:
Good article, but it lacks one important aspect of the fiasco:
TeliaSonera also disabled crypto (A5/1) on GSM:s for some time, which made it possible to eavesdrop on its/goverments GSM:s. This was a the "big" fuzz.

I'm aware about these claims, but Mr. Esa Korvenmaa, spokeperson of TeliaSonera Finland says this is not true.

BTW. How long would you think it would take them to spot false-base-station type of attacks near our parlament house? ;)

No facts about this and I don't want to comment.
My article doesn't handle Finnish parliament in any way.

- Juha-Matti