Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Certifications

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 14:46:54 +1100

Hi Andrew,

Buy yourself some small 1600 series routers, like

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/10-x-CISCO-1600-Router-8x1603-2x1601-all-for-200_W0QQitemZ5864884744QQcategoryZ11185QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

probably more than what you need, but real cheap!

or these
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Cisco-1601-Router-1-Serial-1-Enet-Low-Rsv_W0QQitemZ5867304325QQcategoryZ67304QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/COMPLATE-CISCO-1601-ROUTER_W0QQitemZ5866456787QQcategoryZ67304QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and a DB-60 cable to link via serial and your away!

Good luck with the CCNA, a good cert!

cheers
Ivan

On 2/18/06, Christopher Carpenter <ccarpenter () dswa net> wrote: