Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: blocking Google Desktop

From: "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:55:12 -0600

Are you all referring to this:
http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2150094/google-connects-desktop-search

You keep saying version 4, but we are at 3. The above just places google in
the low in file swaping realm. This scares me for security reasons.

Thank You
Randall M

"You too can have your very own Computer!"

Note: Side effects include:
Blue screens; interrupt violation;
illegal operations; remote code
exploitations; virus and malware infestations;
and other unknown vulnerabilities.