Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Who Do I Contact?

From: "CrYpTiC MauleR" <crypticmauler () linuxmail org>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:16:53 -0500

I'm sorry I don't plan on going public with the details of the hole except with school staff and/or law enforcement.
Main reason being dont want to put my info and my parents info in any great danger than it already is in. As you know
identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes so I feel that releasing the news before the holes is fixed will do
more damage than good.