Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gary McKinnon

From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:12:27 -0500

n3td3v wrote:
I wasn't talking about Iraq. I was talking about Gbay, which the UK
and the United Nations have told the United States to close down,
which they said NO to. Like the United States said NO to the United
Nations, when the United Nations told the United States not to attack
Iraq.

With United States, its a big NO to the world.

And hopefully the next big NO from the US will be - NO, you can't house your stupid, worthless, bureaucratic, corrupt, steaming pile of horse manure in our country any more. Find another place. You have six months to move.

--
Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer