Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gary McKinnon

From: Redvers Davies <red () criticalintegration com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:13:18 -0400

I'll bite.

On Fri, 2006-04-14 at 20:47 +0100, n3td3v wrote:
and while you Ameircans don't believe in freedom, we in UK do, so go
ahead, arrest me, make me a cyber celebrity and throw away the key.
Thats what the super power of "freedom" does, locks people up and
throw away the key, without a trial.

Take a peek at:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200506/cmbills/141/06141.i-ii.htm

Lovingly known as the "Abolition of Parliament Bill".  Any Government
minister can Create, Update or Delete almost[0] any law *without*
reference to Parliament.  No debate, no vote, no nothing.

... and tell me that the British population is interested in freedom.
Fifty years of "progressive" change and the population is neutered.  A
nation primarily formed of slaves and cowards.

With all the faults that America has, at least a higher proportion of
their population is still willing to stand up to their corrupt
government and show they have some balls.