Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Gary McKinnon

From: Nobody Particular <public.mailcatcher () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:55:53 -0700

At no point in your statement did you indicate that in fact it was an
opinion - it was written as an assertion of future action (granted,
conditional on another future action).  Assertions of the surety of
actions occurring in the future imply prior knowledge of their
occuurance, hence my statement in regards to being involved in a conspiracy.

However, my statement was meant more in the vein of sarcasm - think of
it as a "watch out mate."

Some people don't really seem to like you much, and might very well be
vindictive enough to try and get you involved in legal difficulties
should these presumed attacks occur".

And in addition, under what basis are you assuming that I am a US citizen?

n3td3v wrote:
I'm expressing an opinion. You know, the reason you guys are bombing
the hell out of innocent civils for, to make it possible for folks to
express an opinion. If this was China, I wouldn't be allowed to
express an opinion, i'd be locked up or have my house knocked down, to
make room for sky scrapers to develop upon. This is a UK maling list,
and while you Ameircans don't believe in freedom, we in UK do, so go
ahead, arrest me, make me a cyber celebrity and throw away the key.
Thats what the super power of "freedom" does, locks people up and
throw away the key, without a trial.