Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Third issue of the Zone-H Comics

From: str0ke <str0ke () milw0rm com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:26:59 -0500

Terrorism doesn't always mean death my friend, here is the definition
of terrorism.

ter·ror·ism   Audio pronunciation of "terrorism" ( P )  Pronunciation
Key  (tr-rzm)
n.

    The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a
person or an organized group against people or property with the
intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often
for ideological or political reasons.

Im sure "cyber terrorism"  is a threatened use of force or violence on
someones computer (property) with intimidating skiddie talk.

/str0ke