Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [inbox] Re: Hacking Boot camps!

From: InfoSecBOFH <infosecbofh () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:18:30 -0800

Firstly,

I have taken many sans courses and in fact was at their last event in
LA.  I already do a ton of work for SANS via my employer and I hold a
couple different GIAC certifications.  So nice try.  Instead of
listing the courses that I think suck at SANS I will list the ones
that are good;

yup... empty list.