Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Test

From: "Daniel F. Chief Security Engineer -" <danielf () supportteam net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:59:10 -0600

Exactly, although the test was much easier than everyone made it out to be. Or
I over studied not sure which is true. I have a few years in the sec field
under my belt and decided to get it just to have it. Kind of, I have the
skills and here is the proof, for management. I think it is a worthy
investment especially if your looking for new job with the current market in
the US anyway.