Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: CISSP Test

From: <srenna () vdbmusic com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:59:25 -0500

agreed on the devaluing of the GIACs. SANS is really making a big mistake and angering 7000 Security Professionals.

The three "crown jewels" as I see them are CISSP, SANS GIAC(with practical) and CISM/CISA.

Get any of those combined with solid experience and you're in. A CISSP is basically becoming like the MCSE these days.

Scott Renna CISSP, GCIA, GCIH  <---Practical
Security Team Lead

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:37:45 -0500