Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: A new home for FD

From: pfuggle () physics unimelb edu au
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:16:54 +1100 (EST)

I shouldn't have to "fix" my settings for the damn list! I didn't break
them! The list should have a competent admin who does not subscribe
me to full mode when I asked for digest only! It's not only the
unauthorised junk in my inbox that is unacceptable, it's the expectation
that I should waste my time changing passwords, settings etc. for one
pissant list, else get spammed.

Pete