Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Our Industry Is Seriously Ethics Impaired

From: Christoph Gruber <grisu () guru at>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:35:06 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2005 15:15 schrieb Adam Jones:
What exactly is wrong with this?

Lokk at this:
http://www.red-database-security.com/advisory/published_alerts.html
Alex informed Oracle immediatly of all vulns, and they did nothing.
Me, as a security personal have to think that I am the only one in the world,
who doesnt know about a vulnerabilty.

I personally would rather have 3com
buying up exploits (probably under an agreement for exclusive access)
instead of having them sold to the highest, probably malicious,
bidder.

You trust 3Com? Me Not.

Even if someone sells it to both there is a more reputable
group that has the exploit and can help with mitigation.

What makes you shure, that noone else finds it?

--
Grisu
2B OR (NOT (2B)) = FF