Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Our Industry Is Seriously Ethics Impaired

From: "adf--at--Code511.com" <adf () code511 com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:55:00 +0200

nothing new, it reminds me Georgi Guninski's post on 30 Dec 2003 14:13:57 :

"hahahahahahaha.

some people are buying exploder 0days for $200.

hahahahahahaha.

georgi

Finjan MCRC would like to re craw best IE Security researchers ,
To perform Research that will help Finjan MCRC to invent new Proactive security technologies :

Georgi Guninski,
jelmer ,
Andreas Sandblad,
http-equiv ,
thePull ,
Star Dust ,
Die liu yu .

What - The Offer
Our “IE Dream Team” Program (IDT) compensates individuals who provide Finjan MCRC with advance notification of unpublished vulnerabilities and/or exploit code / Security Research .

Finjan MCRC would like to re craw best IE Security researchers ,
To perform Research that will help Finjan MCRC to invent new Proactive security technologies.

We offer 200 $ per month , for virtual work, 1 day a week, according to MCRC assignment.

We are interested in research on those following subjects:
Java Cellular Security (midlets).
Unpatched IE Vulnerabilities list.
Email security (Windows only , Outlook, OWA).
Active Content (Windows only: Active X , Java- MS only).
html, Style, java script valuations.
IE exploits.
web mails (exploits code, ways to protect).
DOT.NET client security.
feature security products development."

my 2 cents,

Deepquest
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius
has its limits." - Albert Einstein
Propaganda                  http://deepquest.code511.com/blog
PGP DH/DSS                  http://www.code511.com/pgp