Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: hushmail.com, is this true? (Libraries, The Patriot Act, Forcoing Issues Etc.) (RAL for some)

From: Steve Kudlak <stevex11 () sbcglobal net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 03:31:22 -0800

Pseudo Nym wrote:

This is from an earlier e-mail I drafted but did not
send:
"ah hah, I made another mistake.  I meant Etaoin
instead of Atte in my last e-mail.  Thank you Etaoin,
I'm VERY glad to here that you know people who do or
who have worked there.  That's very comforting.

Anyone else got anything?"

and again, Valdis is correct.  Hushmail isn't claiming
they won't hand over their logs, they're claiming they
aren't *making* them, rendering their logs useless if
seized through a court order.  That is a fairly
substantial claim for a free e-mail service which is
why I'm investigating it.

--- Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:51:07 MST, james edwards