Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: hushmail.com, is this true?

From: "james edwards" <hackerwacker () cybermesa com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:51:07 -0700

Thank you Valdis, you were spot on.  I'm sorry, I must
have been misunderstood, my main concern IS a blunt
legal object being used against hushmail to find my
identity.

No business can ignore a judges orders to produce whatever required
information.
The business can contest the request but if it is proven out the information
must be produced.

If you are really concerned about your privacy, and not just wasting our
time, then never
assume or expect another to protect your privacy. There are many techniques
out there to remain anonymous.
Any system that relies on just one free service to ensure privacy is
useless.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html